Sunday, October 9, 2011

We're B-A-A-C-K


Back in Vermont, YAY!  And it's still autumn, there are still some leaves and nice days ahead.  As Ebeneezer Scrooge said on Christmas morning, "I haven't missed it!"

My sister Barbara will be staying with us for a while and I'm really happy about that.  We finished cleaning out her house in Charlottesville, VA and it is now on the market there.  Her friends recommended a real estate agent who was wonderful, a landscaper/handyman, also just great.  Our cousin Janet and her husband Leon came down from Rockville, MD to help pack, paint the porch and generally keep us cheerful.  It was a big job, but, amazingly we got through it and the house looks great.

As you know, I have been doing water aerobics here, so I dragged my sister along to the beautiful new solar heated pools at the The Smith Aquatic and Center run by Charlottesville Parks and Rec.  I feel a lot better after some jumping around in the pool, so I was glad to find such a nice facility to splash around in.

Looking forward to seeing my peeps at the Fitness Edge in South Burlington on Monday.

No comments: